Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Trouble

I've been having a bit of trouble with my blog recently... (in case you didn't notice). The templates and backgrounds and such have been acting weird, and I am not a computer genius, so it is giving me grief. Please be patient as this is a work in progress and my blog will be rather ugly during the process! This will take me a while... I'm busy taking care of my home and family, and when I do have a rare minute to sit down, it's usually only a minute, and in that precious minute, the first thing on my list of things to do, is not to go looking for a headache by trying to troubleshoot my blog.

Hopefully I won't delete the whole thing by accident... it would be just like me.

(oh, and if YOU happen to be good with websites and blogs and computers and things and are feeling somewhat magnanimous... I would LOVE some help :o)

No comments: