I have been wanting a french press coffee maker for a long time... and my mom was so sweet to surprise me with one last week! Mmm... now I can enjoy a REAL cup of silky smooth coffee whenever I want to!
you should totally use it to try the Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe I posted on my site. HEY! I got an idea! How 'bout I bring everything else and we make some for BOTH of us tomorrow afternoon? (thurs)
2 comments:
you should totally use it to try the Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe I posted on my site. HEY! I got an idea! How 'bout I bring everything else and we make some for BOTH of us tomorrow afternoon? (thurs)
French press is a great way to enjoy coffee! But you may want to still filter it.
Julie and I hope that you all are doing well!
Post a Comment