Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall Fun

This morning we went apple picking at Huber's orchard in Indiana. It was the perfect weather for it! We picked Fuji apples... and MY were they good! They were so crisp and sweet and delicious!! Aaron is not a big fan of apples... but even he enjoyed munching on a couple while we picked.
Of course Jane liked them too!










In the evening, we went to a German Octoberfest where we enjoyed Bratwurst, German potato salad and sauerkraut.... it was fun but SO COLD and WINDY!! It's definitely fall here in Louisville!


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

AH!! She is SO cute!! I wish I could have been there... although I can't eat apples yet, Oct 12 and I will be free to eat what I like. I still can't get over how cute miss Jane is!

P.S. Why is my email showing up when I log in but moms name is the one being sighned?? Weird!

Kristen said...

Jenny, She looks so cute in the little jean jacket! I miss you!