Monday, January 19, 2009

gdiapers


I just started using a cloth diaper called gdiapers they are soft, and come in fun colors and they are easy to get on and off. I chose to use them because of how expensive disposable diapers are... it's ridiculous! Yes, I do have to take the time to wash them, but it really isn't all that much work. I have a system down where I just rinse them out and then soak them in a box of soapy water until I'm ready to throw them in the washing machine. Cloth diapers have a come a long way since I was a kid and my mom used them on me! No sharp pins or scratchy, crackly plastic liners!

3 comments:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Those are CUTE!
I have seen many cloth diapers but I think those are the cutest I have seen as of yet. Still trying to decide if we are gonna try that route. Maybe just for when we are at home. And reg diapers for when we arn't... :-) We shall see...

LAE said...

Niiiiice!

I'm sure Jane will someday appreciate being told you took a picture of her rear end and posted it on your blog. :oP

And Aaron thought the ultrasound pictures were inappropriate?! ...Just kidding.

Very cute.

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

How are you liking these diapers?