Jane is getting so big!! She weighs
13 1/2 pounds and is a whopping
25 1/2 inches long! The pediatrician says that she is the size of a four month old, and she's not quite
three months old yet!

She is already big enough to sit in her bumbo seat!

Every time she smiled, she looked down... (it takes all the effort in her whole body to smile)
3 comments:
She is just precious, Jenny!!! What sweet smiles; I bet you can't get enough of her daily???!!!! :D
Sweet!!!
I know you've heard the tales of my monster babies....but had to tell you that when I took Rachel for her two week check-up, she weighed 13 lbs.
Oy!
Give little Jane an extra squeeze for me.
She is getting so big! I feel like I haven't seen/talked to you in forever! Give that beautiful baby a kiss for me!
Post a Comment