
Saturday, August 30, 2008
I'm exhausted...
I drove an hour and a half each way to Cincinnati to pick up my 12 year old brother, Andrew from the airport. He'll be staying with us for about a week and a half while my parents-in-love go to Cancun for a romantic getaway. It was quite a day, driving three hours in 90 degree weather with no airconditioning, not to mention the fact that I now have a precious little built-in two-pound heater living inside of me who thinks my bladder is kinda cushy and likes to kick it! (which means I had to stop multiple times for the bathroom) *sighs* Needless to say, I'm worn out! So tonight we're going to break out the popcorn, kick up our feet and watch a movie I've been wanting to see for a while!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jenny...
You will love the cat and the lace scene....
;-p
Post a Comment